Applications are now open for Executive Masters in Sustainable Energy Systems
A Portuguese fast transcutaneous non-invasive battery recharger and energy feeder for electronic implants
António Abreu, a Sustainable Energy Systems PhD Student under the MIT Portugal Program, currently developing research work at LNEG (Laboratório…More...
A new and thrilling edition is on with the same goal: help tech entrepreneurs working on the next generation of…More...
Vasco Portugal, a Sustainable Energy Systems PhD…More...
Yesterday President Barack Obama announced that he intends…More...
- GPA Portugal 2013: Applications have already started
- E3 Forum 2013 - Poster Competition
- U.S. Ambassador to Portugal, Allan J. Katz, visits MIT
- Portugueses Pelo Mundo in Boston with the participation of a MPP PhD
- FEUP Professor and MPP faculty member awarded with IEEE Prize
- Portugal Ventures - 3rd Call For Entrepreneurship
27.05.2013 11.30Trade-offs in Climate Mitigation Strategies
28.06.2013 09.00E3 Forum 2013 Edition
08.09.2013 - 10.09.2013 09.00Energy for Sustainability Multidisciplinary Conference EfS 2