Applications for MIT Portugal Program PhD, MSc and Advanced Courses are now OPEN for the academic year 2014/2015
In the Media
Carlos Nuno Barbosa, PhD student at University…More...
Today, MIT Technology Review reveals its annual list…More...
Lisbon Innovation Kluster, LINNK, is…More...
MIT Portugal program PhD candidate Miguel…More...
- Sangeeta Bhatia - 2014 Lemelson-MIT Prize Winner
- MIT Portugal Program PhD Candidate Ana Catarina Lima Selected for the Novartis International BioCamp 2014
- MIT Portugal PhD Candidate Receives Fulbright to Study the Regulation of Cellular Therapy
- LINNK, a catalyst for innovation in Lisbon powered by MPP PhDs
- MPP alumna Maria José Pereira recognized at MIT Technology Review’s Annual INNOVATORS UNDER 35 List
- Fifth Edition of Building Global Innovators Announces Selection of Startups
25.09.2014 14.00Innovation Teams Final -MPP Bioengineering & EDAM
26.09.2014 11.00Jorge Marques Ribeiro - PhD Thesis Discussion
09.10.2014 09.00Fostering Transatlantic Growth of Marine Renewables
05.03.2015 - 06.03.2015 09.00Forum on Industrial Ecology and Life-Cycle Management