The White House has announced the nomination…More...
Mars One is giving university teams from around the world the opportunity to compete for an incredible chance that consists…More...
Luís Pereira de Almeida, Researcher at Center for Neuroscience and Cell Biology (CNC) of Coimbra’s University, is going to lead…More...
Today, MIT Technology Review reveals its…More...
- Portuguese minister for economy visits MIT
- €400,000 have been awarded to the startup finalists of the Building Global Innovators program 2014
- SEED is one of the 10 finalists of Mars One - Human Settlement of Mars University Challenge.
- MPP Faculty member will lead European Project on Parkinson and Machado-Joseph Diseases
- Sara Freitas awarded with the Gulbenkian Prize for Young Researchers 2014
- Paulo Melo awarded at the Fraunhofer Portugal Challenge 2014
05.03.2015 - 06.03.2015 09.00Forum on Industrial Ecology and Life-Cycle Management
14.05.2015 - 15.05.2015 09.00Sustainable cities: Designing for People and the Planet