- Submission of abstracts – May 14th (EXTENDED TO MAY 29TH)
- Submission of a pdf format for posters – June 12th
- Maximum number of characters: 2000 (including spaces).
- Abstract submission is mandatory for Posters or Demos presentation;
- You can include pictures to the abstract, max. 3 plus caption;
- The conference abstract’s book will be edited from the abstracts received from authors;
- All abstracts must be submitted in English until May 14th by using the form: http://goo.gl/forms/w3pfb0wgz6
- Poster templates are available in pdf. and ppt.;
- All the posters send by June 12th will be printed by the organization;
- The public and a jury will evaluate the posters and the “Best Posters” prizes will be announced at the end of the conference;
- There will be a prize for the 4 best posters, one for each doctoral program;
- Posters should include FCT (even if you don’t have a FCT scholarship), MIT Portugal and MIT logos, as included in the poster template;
- Please make sure to remove all poster materials from the board at the end of the conference.