- Submission of abstracts – May 31st
- Submission of a pdf format for posters – June, 12th
- Maximum number of Characters for: 2000 characters including spaces.
- Abstract submission is mandatory for Poster or Demos presentation;
- If you are not presenting at the conference you can include pictures to the abstract, max.3 plus caption;
- The conference abstract’s book will be edited from the abstracts received from authors;
- The posters send by June 12th will be printed by the organization;
- A jury will evaluate the posters and the Best Posters will be announced at the end of the conference;
- Posters should include FCT (even if you don’t have an FCT scholarship), MIT Portugal and MIT logos;
- Please make sure to remove all poster materials from the board at the end of the conference.