- Submission of abstracts – May, 26th
- If you require accommodation register before: May, 30th
- Submission of a pdf format for posters – June, 17th
- Students registrations – June, 20th
You can also submit your abstract through ASPERSUS (a tool developed by MPP students and alumni). You'll need to create an account and export the file to send us. Instructions available in video format.
Students should use the template here provided (A0 format) for each of the focus area and include three sections: objectives, work plan and results.
You should pay particular attention to the display of the information and its visual impact.
- University of Coimbra
- University Lisboa
- University Nova Lisboa
- University of Minho
- University of Porto
- MIT Portugal Program
- Fundação para a Ciência e Tecnologia (FCT)
Posters should include FCT acknowledgment (even if you don’t have an FCT scholarship)Important documents:
Template for posters (A0 size)
- Template for Bioengineering Systems focus area (link for pdfpdf, defaultAi and documentppt format)
- Template for Engineering Design and Advanced Manufacturing focus area (link for pdfpdf, defaultAi and documentppt format)
- Template for Sustainable Energy Systems focus area (link for pdfpdf, defaultAi and documentppt format)
- Template for Transportation Systems focus area (link for pdfpdf, defaultAi and documentppt format)
Mounting and Dismounting of Posters:
You should bring your poster with you and have it mounted by no later than 9 am on June 27th. The poster boards will be marked with numbers, each number refers to the work’s abstract at the conference abstract book. Material to fix the posters to the provided supports will be available. Please make sure to remove all poster materials from the board at the end of the conference.